Here is a quick and easy dinner favorite. I love it because it takes about 15 minutes start to finish and when served with a nice side salad, it is both filling and healthy! This is really the first time I have written a recipe that I normally just keep in my head, so let me know if anything is unclear!
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
-1 can sun dried tomatoes
-1 medium size tomato
-3 garlic cloves
-1/2 medium size onion
1. In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook elbow pasta, following cooking instructions on box.
2. Chop onions, tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes and garlic.
3. In a separate frying pan, heat olive oil (just a few pours, eyeball it) and add sun dried tomatoes, cook until they begin to soften.
4. Add onions and garlic to the sun dried tomatoes mixture. Cook until onions and garlic are translucent then add fresh tomato. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Combine sauce with pasta and serve with a large dollop of goat cheese.